You may have thought that the hype of SXSW 2013 was past, but we're here to bring you some evergreen inspiration with this #SXSWi Innovator Series recap. Sarah Evans celebrated the "doers" as the host of the series, thanks to partners Cox Blue, Watchitoo and yes, Tracky. Sarah graciously interviewed the following tech innovators who divulged insights into their work and passion projects. Take, for instance, Esther Dyson's thoughts on genetic testing and paid email, Andy White's take on serendipitous interactions in downtown Las Vegas and Kristin Hersant's adivce on building communities, all available below in their respective segments.
We hope you'll find some inspiration in these innovator segments:
- Ben Parr (@benparr – writer, entrepreneur, investor and Co-Founder of #DominateFund)
- Ester Dyson (@edyson – angel investor, entrepreneur and thought leader)
- Kristin Hersant (@kristinhersant - VP marketing for Livefyre)
- Jodi Gersh (@jodiontheweb – Gannett Director of Social Media)
- Fluencr (@fluencr - social media infuence platform)
- Jifiti (@jifiti - gifting shopping app)
- Jason Mendenhall (@supernap - EVP of Cloud at Switch)
- Jackie Jensen and Dylan Jorgenson (@jackiemjensen - COO and @dylanjorgensen, CTO of TicketCake)
- Ethan Duggan (@ethanduggan - 12-year-old #VegasTech app developer)
- Andy White, (@leanstarter - Partner at VegasTechFund)
- Gabe Shepherd (@gabeshep - BizDev of TechCocktail, Community Liaison for @SXSWV2V, Architect of @VegasTechSXSW)
- David and Jennifer Gosse (@davidgosse and @jennifergosse - CEO and CMO of Tracky) along with:
- Rich Belsky (@richbelsky - CEO of RollTech)
Whew! That’s a lot of innovative ideas aflow at SXSW and beyond. Big thanks to Watchitoo for hosting the live stream!
You can also tune into the entire video archive of the livestream here.