We have so much to be thankful for. I like the trend that some people use the whole month of November as a reminder to take stock of their lives and to actively express gratitude, especially during this time. With Thanksgiving just a day away, the Tracky team paused to share some of the things that we're thankful for.
And, if you're reading this, thank you. Thanks for supporting an ambitious startup with a big dream to improve productivity and make getting things done more social. We're a small but mighty team and every bit of support means a ton to each of us.
- I am thankful for a great career that lets me provide for family and dogs who like to snuggle. Oh, and Twitter. - Sarah
- I'm thankful for investors who want to invest in entrepreneurs so that dreams become a reality. This great country was built on innovators and those who believe in them. - David G.
- I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends who constantly challenge me to try new things, visit new places, and live life to the fullest. - David L.
- I'm thankful to be working with a team that cares as much about each other as they do creating a positively disruptive productivity platform. - Jennifer
- I am thankful for my wife, and our children and grandchildren: they give meaning to my life. I'm thankful for friends and family who share in all things. I'm thankful for the many people who have helped me throughout my life, and for those few that I've had the pleasure to help. I'm thankful for those who have served, those who are serving, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice: without their service, I might not have the opportunity to be thankful. And I'm thankful for the Tracky team who've given me an opportunity to be excited again about our future. - Dominic
- I'm thankful for mentors like Jack Porter who truly get to understand an entrepreneur's product and make insightful recommendations instead of generic comments. - David G.
- I am thankful for my health, family, friends and colleagues, all of which have been a great support to me in good and bad times. Couldn't have come this far without everyone being there. - Anita
- Being part of the #VegasTech community and inNEVation, where a diverse group of people and businesses are working together to build a stronger local economy for Southern Nevada. - Jennifer
- I am thankful for my wife, family, church and friends. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with David and Jennifer Gosse and the incredible Tracky team. It is so rare to be a part of developing something as innovative and groundbreaking as Tracky...that truly can change the world in how we work and collaborate together. I am thankful for this wonderful country that we live in and all the freedoms, liberites, and limitless opportunities it provides. Most importantly, I thank God for all of the above and all His many blessings! - Jason
- We're thankful to work on something we're so passionate about with our very best friend and partner. Working together has made us stronger together, and taught us valuable lessons about each other and the world. - David G. & Jennifer